Sunday, October 18, 2015

2015 Poll of Gov Students!

Last year, almost 2,000 students from 30+ states completed my poll in their AP Government classes! This was a HUGE undertaking but definitely was a huge learning experience for myself and most importantly my students as well as yours hopefully. 

Here is the 2015 poll for your students! This year, it is open to non-AP Gov students too!


Share this too so that as many people as possible can participate. My goal is 3,500 from 45 states! I hope we do many more than that! Thank you!

If there are ANY issues, let me know.  Let's try to get this done by November 15. I will then aim to have the stats out around Thanksgiving!

You were all so instrumental last year in this! Can't wait to see what this year brings. As I did last year, I will ABSOLUTELY be writing your APs and Principals to let them know of your hard work and dedication to your students!

- Sean Jacobsen (@APGovJacobsen)
P.S. Below is the 2014 Data!


Detailed State-by-State Data:
Maps:

No comments:

Post a Comment